Star Trek Next Generation
I am a fully licensed supplier.
Standard shipping on all products unless other arrangements are made. Please contact me if you need other options.
If you have a defective product you MUST contact me immediately at:
I will make every effort to fix the issue.
ROM RevisionsWilliams: Star Trek: The Next Generation Version L-7 Date: February 17, 1994 U6: Checksum: E607 (A - USA/Canada) Checksum: E507 (X - Export) The export version supersedes all A ROMs. Changes from revision L-6: Added adjustment A.2 27 Poker Night. Set to OFF to disable Poker Video Mode selection. Version L-6 Date: February 8, 1994 U6: Checksum: 0D06 (A - USA/Canada) Checksum: 0C06 (X - Export) Changes from revision L-5: Added adjustment A.2 25 Restart After Warp. Set to NO to inhibit the warp factor feature from resetting after warp 9. The "Thank you, Mr. Data" flipper bonus now works only if both flipper buttons are pressed. Changed the 1/2 credit sound. Enhanced the logic on the catapult to let the ball settle on it before launching. Increased the scoring during Final Frontier. Added adjustment A.2 26 Super Spinner. Set to OFF to inhibit the super spinner from lighting on warp 6. Fixed Ferengi and Cardassian Multiballs. They were not correctly handling the case of all the balls quickly draining. Version L-5 Date: December 30, 1993 U6: Checksum: EC05 (A - USA/Canada) Checksum: EA05 (X - Export) Changes from revision L-4: Fixed 1 coin/1 credit buy-in logic. Version L-4 Date: December 28, 1993 U6: Checksum: EC04 (A - USA/Canada) Checksum: EE04 (X - Export) Changes from revision L-3: Fixed a problem where the game would hang if the player tilts during the Lock effect. Warp 9 now turns off missions and command decision. Only multiball and video mode will interrupt Warp 9 now. Enhanced the broken gun launcher opto compensation. Version L-3 Date: December 12, 1993 U6: Checksum: 0903 (A - USA/Canada) Checksum: 0803 (X - Export) Changes from revision L-2: Added adjustment A.2 24 to disable holodeck from skill shot after locks are awarded. Lighting Lock from the neutral zone is now controlled from the multiball percentage adjustment. Version L-2 Date: December 7, 1993 U6: Checksum: 2202 (A - USA/Canada) Checksum: 2202 (X - Export) Changes from revision L-1: Lengthened ball search delay at the start of Final Frontier. Delayed some coil firing to try to keep the coil fuse from fatiguing. Fixed the music restart after an extra ball in Battle Simulation. Increased default replay boost. Auto replay scores can now adjust above 500 million. Version L-1 Date: November 30, 1993 U6: Checksum: ED01 (A - USA/Canada) Checksum: EC01 (X - Export) Initial release to production. Changes from revision P-8: Fixed the Final Frontier start. Enhanced logic on staged balls in poppers. Sign up for Latest News and Exclusive Offers : Home|Online Store|New Products|Supplier Highlights|Artist Highlights|Product Highlights|Williams/Bally Tech. SupportWilliams/Bally Game Gallery|Williams/Bally License Info|Follow Us|Forums|Blog|TwitterRe-Sellers (US)|Re-Sellers (Intl)|Links|FAQ|About Us|Customer ServiceCopyright ® PlanetaryPinball.com
You have to adjust the silly speech to on , its in the adjustments its a2 adjustment 28 , turn the speech to on , as soon as you do this reboot the game then hit both flipper buttons , each time it will say a new phrase. also the new phrases will show up randomly in game play. Leave in the original u8 sound chip. Replace the cpu chip with the one enclosed its u6 on the cpu.
special sound ROM's. Here are some of the quotes
1. Dr. Crusher: "Do you have medical insurance?"
2. Dr. Crusher: "Do you realize most of my patients die?"
3. Dr. Crusher: "Hello mama, my name is Jack."
4. Dr. Crusher: "James Cleveland, James Cleveland."
5. Dr. Crusher: "Hello Mama, my name is Jack" w/ piano.
6. Dr. Crusher: "James Cleveland, James Cleveland" w/piano.
7. Generic computer voice: "Initiate Stimulation."
8. Geordi: "Sweetie, that'll be enough of this."
9. Geordi: "It's great to be a black man in the 24th century."
10. Picard: "Space the final frontier." (Elmer Fudd type voice)
11. Picard: "Space the final frontier." (different voice)
12. Picard: "Where would you like to put in now Q?"
13. Picard: "Brilliant Patrick."
14. Picard: "Beyond belief Patrick."
15. Picard: "Fantastic Patrick."
16. Picard: "Well Done Patrick."
17. Picard: "We will never surrender unless you pay us enough."
18. Q: "Owen, you are nothing but a big fat bum." 19. Q:
Keegan, you butthead, let's see you really play this game."
20. Q: "Ryan, I'm gonna come out and squeeze your neck."
21. Q: "If you aren't good boys I'll come out and freeze you."
22. Q: "Ok kids its time to do your homework."
23. Riker: "Let me ask you one quick question...is this the edge of
24. Riker: "Beanie & Cecil are one."
25. Troi: "Honey, surfs up dude."
26. Picard: "Hello Patrick, it's so good to see you again...I'm glad
two of us
are together...you mean so much to me...I hope you have fun...good
27. Worf: "Hello Mr. Dorn."
28. Worf: "You are very handsome, Michael Dorn."