I am a fully licensed supplier.
Standard shipping on all products unless other arrangements are made. Please contact me if you need other options.
If you have a defective product you MUST contact me immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org
I will make eery effort to fix the problem.
Bally SCARED STIFF: 10-FEB-97
Software Release - Rev 1.50
Rev 1.50 is being released for Production.
Using sound Release Rev 1.10
- G11 checksum Rev 1.50: $C015
- ROM date is: 02/07/97
Changes from 1.4:
Rev 1.5 fixes many bugs:
1) Improved Coffin Multiball display effect.
2) Eliminated the very rare problem at ball start that could cause
the game to reset.
3) Deadheads were always awarding the base value. Now the displayed
value is awarded correctly.
4) Fixed a bug in the skill-shot that caused players 2, 3 and 4 to
have no points awarded if they made the skill shot at the start
of the ball.
5) Coffin jam compensation code improved.
6) Changed the Attract Mode Spider adjustment so that it sets
the number of minutes between spins (or OFF). Factory Setting
is for 5 minutes between spins. This is to help the spiders
last longer, yet still catch the attention of people passing
the game on location.
7) Fixed bad switch logic on Leaper targets. A target that stuck
close would keep scoring.
8) Fixed broken spider logic to allow players to complete the
9) Fixed lamps for a broken spider spin. Sometimes right skull
lamp would stay off.