I am a fully licensed supplier.
Standard shipping on all products unless other arrangements are made. Please contact me if you need other options.
If you have a defective product you MUST contact me immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org
I will make every effort to fix the problem.
Bally NBA Fastbreak: 02-Sep-97
Software Release - Rev 3.1
G11 checksum Rev 3.1: $EE31
ROM date is: 09/02/97
Changes from 2.30:
- Added the PINBALL SCORES adjustment which enabled 'standard'
pinball scoring to be displayed.
- Fixed a bug where the player number was not shown in score
- Fixed a bug in linked games when a multiball was the
last feature prior to TROPHY multiball.
Software Release - Rev 2.30
G11 checksum Rev 2.30: $4223
ROM date is: 06/02/97
Changes from 2.20:
- Fixed some bugs in linked play, especially when starting
- Fixed a music bug in Around the World multiball
- Added new country jumper setting (EXPORT alternate).
This new setting is identical to EXPORT (all USA
settings, Australian pricing) except all service credits
- Right flipper button now compensates for the launch button
when the launch button is broken.
- Removed FLIPPER PLUNGER feature adjustment.
Software Release - Rev 2.20
G11 checksum Rev 2.20: $5322
ROM date is: 05/20/97
Changes from 2.10:
- Rearranged some displayed on linked games.
- Added German, French, and Spanish translations for
- Fixed a scoring bug in Sudden Death.
Software Release - Rev 2.10
G11 checksum Rev 2.10: $4321
ROM date is: 05/09/97
THIS VERSION REQUIRES VERSION 3.0 OF SOUND ROM S2
Changes from 1.10:
- Support for linked games. This ROM requires Sound ROM S2
Version 3.0 and the NBA Fastbreak Linking Kit (contact your
WMS/Bally distributor for more information about this kit).
- German speech included in Sound ROM S2 3.0, no separate German
speech ROM is necessary now.
- Fixed display conflict when Shoot Around and Around the
World multiballs were running simultaneously.
- Fixed JET BUMPER DIFF adjustment to allow Power Hoops
to happen at all levels.
- Presets for Ex Easy through Extra Hard ball time now match
- Shoot Around Multiball corrected when Extra Balls are turned
Software Release - Rev 1.10
G11 checksum Rev 1.10: $FB11
ROM date is: 03/26/97
Changes from 1.0:
- Fixed a bug where the REPLAY BOOST adjustment incorrectly
displayed values above 9.
- Changed the default European jumpered pricing default
settings to match German jumpered pricing.
Software Release - Rev 1.00
Rev 1.00 is being released for Production.
Using sound Release Rev 1.0 (non-German), 2.0 (German)
G11 checksum Rev 1.00: $FC10
ROM date is: 03/17/97
Changes from 0.2:
- Added German, French, and Spanish translations.
- Added German speech under an adjustment for German jumpered
games only, which also requires the German S2 version 2.0
- Added Operator-run Tournament mode adjustment.
- Added the attract mode backbox adjustment (default ON).
- Added some new sound effects.
- Updated NBA Team rosters.
- Improved IN THE PAINT timeout.
- Some ball-holding features sped up to improve gameplay.
- Added new FOUL SHOT rule.
- Improved Multiball scoring.
- Fixed lamp problem with LITE FASTBREAK and 3 point shots.
- Added grace periods for the combination shots.
- HOOPS LOOPS are now disabled if extra balls are disabled.
- Changed Midnight Madness to only score on shots.
- Added backbox backet award for hitting a completed Crazy Bob's.
- Added an additional jet bumper hit when the Jets ball drain
switch is made to help HOOPS modes.