I am a fully licensed supplier.
Standard shipping on all products unless other arrangements are made. Please contact me if you need other options.
If you have a defective product you MUST contact me immediately at:
I will make every effort to fix the issue.
- • Version 1.09: This version has many changes from the original 1.00 ROM release- these are listed in detail below. The most substantial difference is that this beta release is free play only- it will not take coins for "pay for play". 1.09 was a "beta" version of the software that was never upgraded to an official release before Williams went out of business in 1999.
- Version 1.09B: This is the same as 1.09, but allows for both "coin play" and "free play" (not just free-play only).
- Version 1.09C: This is the "profanity" ROM version for this game- same as 1.09B, but allows you to get rid of the "bleeps" in the dialogue via the "Family Mode" setting in the game's adjustments. Setting Family Mode to "off" enables the profanity. Setting to "on" disables the profanity. (ie: "I'm Lord Howard Hurtz- who the f*ck are you!?")
NOTE: Revision 1.09C requires sound ROM S2 revision 1.0, and for "Family Mode" option to be set to "NO" in game adjustments, in order for the profanity to work.
Changes since version 1.0:
- Addition: Total points scored for smack-a-troll are now displayed after smack-a-troll finishes.
- Addition: A cheer sound effect has been added to the high score display effects during attract mode.
- Bug-fix: During the smack-a-troll grace periode, when a troll was hit, the state of the rule in the game's software was not being reset correctly. This has been fixed.
- Bug fix: Troll eject combo and lock awards (awarding troll bombs) were being erroneously awarded during multiball mode. This has been fixed.
- Bug fix: Multiball madness champion high score title has been altered so that it now displays correctly during attract mode.
- Bug fix: A ball being stuck in the tower area would give points/awards during ball search via the tower exit switch. This has been fixed.
- Bug fix: Custom message had a bug that would cause some messages to display incorrectly. This has been fixed.
- Change: A larger 8mb ROM chip is now required for this software version.
- Change: When video mode and smack-a-troll are both qualified to start from the Merlin's Magic hole, video mode now has precedence. (Smack-A-Troll is lit at Merlin's Magic after the third Super Jets mode has started).
- Change: The shoot again lamp on the playfield is now lit when an extra ball is awarded during video mode.
- Change: Merlin targets scored are now carried over from ball to ball.
- Change: The 1 coin buy-in adjustment has been removed from the pricing adjustment menu.
- Change: The video mode cow qualification count has been changed from 3 to 2.